The management of musculoskeletal injuries in sports and exercise is extremely specialised and important. Getting a correct diagnosis and having a specific treatment plan that is focused on returning you safely and effectively back into your sport is paramount.
At Urban Health, out dedicated sports injuries clinic is carried out by physiotherapists who have had a wide exposure to sports and exercise injuries. We will ensure your injury is swiftly assessed and any treatment started immediately. We will provide you with support or any rehabilitation to ensure you return back to your sports or activity whilst ensuring re-injury or further complications do not arise.
• Mobilisation and manipulation of joints and soft tissue
• Acupuncture, dry needling and cupping
• Sports taping
• Massage and soft tissue therapy
• Electrotherapy modalities such as ultrasound
• Exercise therapy and utilising the wide range of equipment
• A range of health & fitness classes such as Pilates, Yoga, Circuits to kee you fit & active during your treatment
Ligament and muscle strains
Shin & calf pain
Lower back pains
Elbow pains from repetitive use
Shoulder and neck pains