If you are looking for a student placement as part of your course or qualification, we are here to help.
To immerse yourself into the experience of working in the vastly growing health and fitness sector we expect you to work in all areas of the club and work as part of the team. We also will expect that you come prepared with any learning objectives for the placement and be prepared to partake in any in house learning and training we set.
We are happy to accept the following:
- Physiotherapy students on placements
- Sports Therapy students
- Level 2 & 3 Personal Training Students
- College Students and School pupils undertaking PE/Sports
If you are interested in undertaking your placement at Urban please send over:
1. A copy of your CV (if applicable) and a cover letter indicating your area of study and interest.
2. Dates requested for the placement including any restrictions on hours or days.
3. Your learning objectives for the placement
4. An email/letter from your lecturer or teacher indicating the placement dates, student placement policy and guidelines. For any clinical placements we request a copy of your faculty insurance.
After you send in your CV/Letter we request a face to face informal interview (approximately 15 mins) with yourselves to help us determine if the placement is suitable. If a face to face interview is not possible please indicate this and why on your cover letter.
Due to the high number of requests we receive we will not always be able to offer all placements.
For further information or to request a placement please send the above information to: email@example.com